Tuesday, March 1, 2016

Bliss Lingerie


Is there anything on this entire earth that is more blissful than having a bra that actually fits? That’s just part of the joy of shopping at Bliss Lingerie in Cold Lake, Alberta. This gorgeous, rich and luxe little shop has sexy lingerie, comfortable pajamas, deliciously soft robes (for men, too), panties, hose and accessories guaranteed to make any woman – from XS to 4X - feel like a queen.

But Bliss Lingerie is most famous for its bras, with sizes that range from 28AA to 56L, and professional fitters who will help you, finally, find a bra that is comfortable and looks good.

As one happy customer put it: “This was my first visit to Bliss and I couldn't be more impressed. It was nice to have a proper bra fitting for once. She could tell right away the bra I had on was nowhere near the right size. She knew my size just by looking at me with clothes on! I was there for about an hour and the woman was extremely helpful. She brought so many different bras in for me to try and I never felt rushed or pressured to buy anything. She wanted me to feel great and I did. I left the store with a beautiful hot pink bra set. The best customer service hands down. Thank you!”

 For more information, drop by Bliss Lingerie at 5010 50 Ave. in downtown Cold Lake, call 780-594-6767, or visit Facebook:
https://www.facebook.com/Bliss-Lingerie-200867366619253/

 
 
 

 
 


 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment